Good morning friends. Let me explain assignment 5. 


( A : Interviewer is Shania Meryis )
( B : Interviewee is Eka Pujatiningrum )


 A : Good morning
 B : Good morning mrs.
 A : My name is shania Meryis, I am a head production here. Nice to meet you.
 B : Nice to meet you too Mrs.shania Meryis
 A : Okey, please introduce your self briefly ?
 B : My name is Eka Pujatiningrum. I am twenty years old. I have graduated from University of Pamulang, Mayoring in Accounting, My activity right now in online shop. I am also active in accounting that related to my background.
 A : what department do you apply ?
 B : I want to apply for me accounting finance
 A : Why do you interested on it ?
 B : Because that is my spirit and I also like working with numbers.
 A : How are you qualified for this position ?
 B : I have a certificate of bachelor degree in accounting and I have good personality.
 A : What are you strength ?
 B : My strength are I love to learn now things. I am a hard worker and have good concentration.
 A : What are you weakness ?
 B : I demand perfection , so I often need a long time to complete my work.
 A : Why should we hire you ? 
 B : Because, I have enou creegh experience, I really love this field and I have high spirit.
 A : What can you in contribute to this company ?
 B : I work honestly in every expense and income comained in the company.
 A : How much salary do you want in every month ?
 B : I am Expecting my salary is two and half milion rupiahs per month
 A : what are you short term goals ?
 B : I will complete the report
 A : what are you long term goals ?
B:my long-term goals is to be a profesional accounting finance
A : Do you have questions about this job ?
B : No,i dont
A: Thanks you for interview today
B: You are welcome


 Thank you for attention:-D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog